Despite having great startup ideas, entrepreneurs are often not able to attract investors to get the idea into reality. The most common reason for this is the lack of an investor-ready, convincing fundraising document, be it a business plan, pitch deck or a whitepaper.

On the other hand, even if you have funds and start a business, chances of you being successful can be minimal. According to common statistics, within the first 05 years of operation, 90% of startups fail and out of the remaining 10%, only 01% of startups last past the first 05 years. A major reason for failure is also often found to be the lack of a sound business plan which will show the big picture with achievable goals and the right road-map for the product with the right strategies for pricing, promotion, and distribution.

Business Plans

Let us plan your startup business to have a clear picture of your potential while raising the funds required to get started.

White Papers

Create a successful white paper for your ICO/token sale. Raise funds required from the public for your blockchain project.

Pitch Decks

Create a convincing investor pitch deck or presentation to gain the confidence of investors and get the funds you need.

Feasibility Studies

You have a business idea but not sure whether it will be successful? Let us make a feasibility study for your idea before you get started.

We have raised $675m+ in equity, debt, ICOs & grants with 84% success rate!

Call/SMS:+1 917-444-3025 or Call/SMS/Skype/WhatsApp on +94 778-346-411

Why You Should Select Us?

We have a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals from diverse disciplines such as finance, marketing and IT to provide professional advice and create fundraising documents. We have created over 1000 fundraising documents including business plans, white papers, pitch decks, marketing plans, grant proposals, etc., which have raised over $675 million in equity, debt, and grants with around 84% success rate (excluding grant proposals).

Top-notch quality

Our quality control procedures will ensure that our plans get carefully reviewed in every aspect.

Focused on purpose

We carefully listen to your requirement and inputs to make sure our plan is fully focused on your purpose.

Competitive pricing

Our rates are affordable compared to competitive firms and freelancers you would find.

On-going support

We don't just leave you after the plan. We are there for consultation during the implementation.

Request to contact you back

Free Consultation

We are here to talk to discuss your requirement in detail. With our expertise in business planning and fund raising we can advise you on the best way to proceed.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Our work is detail-oriented and created with practical implementation in mind. We will ensure that every subtle concern of our client is fully addressed.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you use any software to make fundraising documents?
No. We do not use any software for our fundraising documents. Our work is 100%  manual and tailor-made.
What is your process on fundraising documents?
We have a simple and straightforward process which focuses on the client requirement and feedback. Our process is detailed on our process page
How long do you take to make a fundraising document?
Time required will depend on the nature and extent of the details required for the document. A typical business plan would take 5-10 business days.
How much you charge for a fundraising document?
Pricing will depend on the type of the document, time required, extent of research required and complexity of the subject. Our prices are affordable compared to most competitors.

Genuine feedback from clients...

BusinessPlanUp did a really great job and delivered as promised and I give them my best recommendations. - Arthrsson R.
Excellent work ethics. Exceptional professionals. Will recommend to hire anytime. Thank You.
Odusanya T.
Excellent sense of design and document format. Excellent research !!
-Shadad F.
Great work, exceeded my expectations, and remained in constant contact. I would definitely recommend them.
-Skinner D.

Get our free eBook to learn to avoid common business plan mistakes.

Request a Quote for Your Requirement.

Let us get back to you with an affordable quote for your requirement

Need Consultation on Your Requirement?

Get free advise with our expertise in business planning and fund raising
Loading...